ANZ Stadium sourced and promoted Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea FC to play one off matches against Sydney FC at the famous ground in 2015. ANZ Stadium engaged ESQ to work hand in hand with stadium operations to execute the following project deliverables:
- Inherited, implemented and maintained day to day relationships including contractual execution for key Stakeholders:
- Football Federation Australia
- Destination NSW
- Sydney FC
- Tottenham Hotspur
- Chelsea FC
- ANZ Stadium
- Event Partner and Spurs Major partner AIA
- Network 7
- Ticket sales management including sales and marketing work shops.
- Coordination of ANZ Stadium departments for the event execution and delivery of contractual obligations.
- Coordination of the pre and post-game promotional schedule including:
- Press conferences
- Open training sessions
- Promotional events
- Destination NSW event schedule
- Team Logistics
- IP management
- Event Day surrounding Sydney FC or Tottenham Hotspur FC,
- Post match deliverables
Tottenham Hotspur v Sydney FC Attendance 75,000.
Chelsea FC v Sydney FC Attendance 83,000.
March – July 2015